If you would like to sponsor our challenges in 2013 please contact Shelley at: kaylee0103@hotmail.com When you sponsor us you will get a permenant link on our challenge blog. Thanks

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Week #154 - No Designer Paper

Good morning guys, hope you are all well. First I would like to say a big thank you to everyone who joined in last weeks challenge. There were some amazing creations and we really enjoyed going through them. Please pop back later to see who won the challenge and made top 3.

So on to this weeks challenge, the theme is....

No Designer Paper

Our generous sponsor this week is






Store Bio


"Hi my name is Stitchy and I am Co-Owner of Stitchy Bear Stamps...we started this store April 1st, No Fooling haha..I live in upstate New York with my husband and two TEENAGE adults haha, I do say that loosely as they think they run the show here, NOT...
I been creating stamps for a little less than a year now and I am totally addicted to the craft..I started about 4 years ago making digital scraps and I knew there was much more out there, so a friend of mine introduced me to digital stamps...and the rest they say is history...I look forward to seeing all the beautiful creations come through...good luck everyone..stitchy xoxox"



This weeks prize...

Here is some cards from the girls which are sure to inspire you.


Dawn
Annette
Janet
Elaine
Scrappy


Val

Shelley


We do hope you will join in and happy crafting everyone xxx


11 comments:

Seafield Jo said...

Beautiful DT cards, thanks for the inspiration. Jo x

Dotty Jo said...

I love making my own backgrounds so thanks for a fun challenge, Jo x

Heidi Brawley said...

lovely DT cards here. thanks for the fun challenge to play along with.

Dawn Frost said...

Beautiful cards DT, Janet I love your baby card, just gorgeous! Thanks for a great challenge.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for a fun challenge!!!

suzanneroseberryartfortheheart.com

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful samples by the DT, great job ladies! Thanks for the challenge!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Thanks for the fun challenge - it is difficult because I love DP! Lovely samples from the DT too!

Spyder said...

Hope mine fits in, I made my own paper. great designs!
(Lyn)

Karen said...

Wonderful creations from the DT! And a lovely challenge theme too.xx

Anonymous said...

i like your last card it is quite meaningful i have lots of shadow drawings it is cool.

Plastic card
Plastic Card printing

Crafting Queen said...

Great creations by the DT!